SUPER GUIDE: Value Proposition Canvas
The Super Guide about Value Proposition Canvas is a complete ebook on how to create use the Value Proposition Canvas Framework to find a better product-market fit.
Table of Content
Here’s the content you’ll find in this guide
- What is the Value Proposition Canvas?
- The Two Sides of The Value Proposition Canvas Explained
- Customer Profile
- Value Map
- Why use the Value Proposition Canvas?
- When to use the Value Proposition Canvas
- How to Fill the Value Proposition Canvas – Step by Step Guide
- Always Start with the Customer
- Move on to the Value Proposition side
- Additional Tips
- Fit or Misfit
- Value Proposition Canvas Examples
- Harvard University Website
- Apple Pay
- Adidas x Parley
- Tips for Using the Value Proposition Canvas
- Advantages of value proposition canvas
- Keeping direction
- Engaging customers
- Marketing assertively
- Why the value proposition canvas usage may be ineffective
- Canvas distinction
- Customer segments
- Way of filling
Read an excerpt from this Super Guide:
“Every day, companies around the world develop new products or services, with the aim of improving or at least making their consumers’ lives easier.
However, about 72% of these ideas fail simply because they don’t meet customer expectations. This means that 7 out of 10 new products or services are not approved and adopted by a sufficient public to remain in the market.
The Value Proposition Canvas is a tool that allows entrepreneurs to test their idea before effectively launching it on the market – and, thus, increase their chances of being among the approximately 30% embraced by the consumer public.“
This is must-have knowledge for entrepreneurs and business model analysts, and consultants if you want to dominate business models, this super guide was made especially for you.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only