SUPER GUIDE: Value Proposition Canvas
The Super Guide about Value Proposition Canvas is a complete ebook on how to create use the Value Proposition Canvas Framework to find a better product-market fit.
Table of Content
Here’s the content you’ll find in this guide
- What is the Value Proposition Canvas?
- The Two Sides of The Value Proposition Canvas Explained
- Customer Profile
- Value Map
- Why use the Value Proposition Canvas?
- When to use the Value Proposition Canvas
- How to Fill the Value Proposition Canvas – Step by Step Guide
- Always Start with the Customer
- Move on to the Value Proposition side
- Additional Tips
- Fit or Misfit
- Value Proposition Canvas Examples
- Harvard University Website
- Apple Pay
- Adidas x Parley
- Tips for Using the Value Proposition Canvas
- Advantages of value proposition canvas
- Keeping direction
- Engaging customers
- Marketing assertively
- Why the value proposition canvas usage may be ineffective
- Canvas distinction
- Customer segments
- Way of filling
Read an excerpt from this Super Guide:
“Every day, companies around the world develop new products or services, with the aim of improving or at least making their consumers’ lives easier.
However, about 72% of these ideas fail simply because they don’t meet customer expectations. This means that 7 out of 10 new products or services are not approved and adopted by a sufficient public to remain in the market.
The Value Proposition Canvas is a tool that allows entrepreneurs to test their idea before effectively launching it on the market – and, thus, increase their chances of being among the approximately 30% embraced by the consumer public.“
This is must-have knowledge for entrepreneurs and business model analysts and consultants. If you want to dominate business models this super guide was made especially for you.