SUPER GUIDE: Insurtech Business Models
The Super Guide about Insurtech Business Models is a complete guide on how the technological revolution influenced the insurance industry, emerging the InsurTech Business Models.
Table of Content
Here’s the content you’ll find in this guide
- What is InsurTech?
- The History of InsurTech
- How does InsurTech work?
- What makes InsurTech revolutionary?
- InsurTech today: Market size, Landscape, Global growth
- InsurTech Business Models with Examples
- Direct Insurers or Tied Agents
- Sales, Marketing, Engagement
- Benefits of InsurTech
- For the Consumer Perspective
- For Insurance Providers Perspective
- InsurTech trends and opportunities to pay attention to when building a solution
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Real-time IoT data changes everything
- Driving efficiency with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Consumer experience becomes a competitive advantage
- Enhanced data management & security with Blockchain
- Big data advanced analytics
- The rise of No-code & low-code platforms
- Social Media Data
- Criticism of InsurTech
Read an excerpt from this Insurtech Business Model Super Guide:
“The insurance industry is one of the oldest financial businesses that continue to grow to date. It is considered to be an almost 300-year-old industry made up of companies and firms that work on distributing risk. The concept is very simple, one party takes the risk and gives assurance of payment for an uncertain future event.
Though the world has advanced rapidly because of the technological revolution, it seems that the revolution didn’t have much influence in the insurance industry, until the emergence of InsurTech.
The insurance providers are sometimes criticized for not taking the actual risk to provide people the best customer service, but to maximize their profit. However, the revolution came into existence when InsurTeh began to flourish and challenged the old model of insurance business.”
This is must-have knowledge for entrepreneurs and business model analysts and consultants. If you want to dominate business models this super guide was made especially for you.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only