SUPER GUIDE: Blue Ocean Strategy
The Super Guide about Blue Ocean Strategy is a complete ebook on how to create your own Blue Ocean and thrive in your market by making your competition irrelevant.
Table of Content
Here’s the content you’ll find in this guide
- What is the blue ocean strategy
- What are Red Oceans?
- What are Blue Oceans?
- Red Ocean vs. Blue Ocean Strategy
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Strategy Examples
- Cirque du Soleil
- Nintendo Wiii
- Yellow Tail
- How To Use The Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Shifts
- Why Shift from Red to Blue Oceans
- How to Shift from Red to Blue Oceans
- Blue Ocean Shift Case Study
- Library of Blue Ocean Strategy Tools
- Value Innovation
- Strategy Canvas
- Four Actions Framework
- ERRC Grid
- Six Paths Framework
- PMS Map
- Three Tiers of Noncustomers
- Sequence of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Buyer Utility Map
- Price Corridor of the Mass
- Four Hurdles to Strategy Execution
- Tipping Point Leadership
- Fair Process
Read an excerpt from this Super Guide:
“It is very common in the business world that the entrepreneur considers it essential to know their competition – product, price, scope, value proposition, etc. – to know how to “defend or attack”, in short, how to position themselves in the market. And several scholars in the field believe that this understanding is essential for the success of the enterprise.
Blue Ocean Strategy, on the other hand, offers a new approach whereby, unlike a competitor playing a relevant and sometimes central role in our business strategy, it must, on the contrary, become irrelevant. The idea is to take your company out of the red ocean of bloody competition and navigate a blue ocean where the competition just hasn’t arrived. But how to sail in these waters?“
This is must-have knowledge for entrepreneurs and business model analysts and consultants. If you want to dominate business models this super guide was made especially for you.